Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

      Here is hoping you are all having a happy valentine's day! Wow, hard to believe we are half way through another month of 2012. Yesterday was our youngest grandson's sixth birthday, he is growing up so fast and has went from everything having to be John Deere green or he would not wear it, to liking other colours, plus the only toys worth while being farm related to Lego Lego Lego, and he got lots of Lego for his birthday. He was one very happy young man. His Momma even made him a Lego man cake surrounded by cake made to look like Lego.
    I have brought up the trays for starting my plants from the green house today, stopped and thought how nice it was in there and for a minute thought of reorganising it, I decided it could wait until we are calving and I am waiting for some cow to do her thing. So now they are  soaking in a javex solution before I plant them up, hoping it is not the wrong time of the moon, but oh well I'm in the mood so I will get some going today. I am going to try some yellow tomatoes this year, as Fuzzy had trouble with the acid last fall( might not have been that he ate about 6 or 7 everyday last fall) these are to be low acid so we will see if they help or if he even likes them. I also found a purple pepper that I am going to try, they are supposed to turn red when they are ripe, always fun to try something new.
   I am continuing to declutter, but have to take time outs as it is against my usual method of keeping most stuff as I may need it for something or someone else in the circle might need it, and usually after I have made the ultimate sacrifice of getting rid of something, I needed it.
   I would like to thank the people who have been sharing their comments with me it is nice to know someone out there is reading this, if you have any helpful suggestions or ideas, critics are always welcome. I am enjoying reading other blogs and looking forward to reading more, nice to see how others lives are going, and their projects.
   I hope you all have a wonderful week and a great weekend. Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment